Experience what it’s like to study at Northampton College from the comfort of your own home by joining a virtual open event.
We will be holding a series of virtual open events through Zoom to tell you all you need to know about college life.
When are these events taking place?
The upcoming dates for our virtual open events are:
Saturday, 16 January 2021 - 10am - 12.30pm
Tuesday, 9 February 2021 - 5pm - 7.30pm
Saturday, 6 March 2021 - 10am - 12.30pm
Wednesday, 23 June 2021 - 5pm - 7.30pm
What happens during the events?
During these events, you will have the opportunity to:
- See our facilities through virtual subject specific tours
- Watch presentations and hear from a panel of speakers
- Learn more about your course by asking questions during the Q&A session
- Ask us how we can support you as a student with careers advice, finance and bursaries, travel, learning support, and English & maths
- Chat to our agents after the event using our online chat facility
- Apply online for one of our courses
How do I take part?
Once registrations open for the next event, you can revisit this page to book a place.
You will then be sent an email confirmation containing a link – hold on to this and use it to log in on the day at your scheduled time.
Places are limited so register quickly to secure your place!